- 1: let's have sex
- 2: let's have sex
- 3: let's have sex
- 4: let's have sex
- 5: let's have sex
- 6: let's have sex
- 7: let's have sex
- 8: let's have sex
- 9: let's have sex
- 10: let's have sex
- 11: let's have sex
- 12: let's have sex
- 13: let's have sex
- 14: let's have sex
- 15: let's have sex
i should doodle my other homestuck oc kids like i did my second three…
also bcuz i rly wanna draw lisa now…
i wish i was little and cute like a dancer
btw the show was great the street dance was great the ballet was great the costumes and music and lighting were great
and the story was great too
evil overlord who controls time in a school
it was badass
ps only rosie will care but one of the dancers looked P MUCH EXACTLY like a certain lisa wolff except a bit less orange and i just imagined it was her the whole time
- me: i am so bored
- unfinished video games: play me
- unfinished books: read me
- unfinished tv shows and unwatched movies: watch me
- daily exercise routine: complete me
- me: there's nothing to do
Dude, Once Upon A Time!! Also Pretty Little Liars haha I know I know… but it is good!
ye syes i need to watch once upon a time (do people shorten that… ouat… out…. ) i forgot about that one
and pretty little liars too i keep seeing adverts for it and i’m like i don’t know if i’ll like it and i wanna watch it from the start as well if i do so yeAH i put that on there too c:
ps. you always have good show choices i know this is a fact so i can trust this
so i know i must be missing a load but i’ll update it as i go along and remember other things….
idk my watch/towatch list
tell me what else i should watch or something.
i should make a list of shows i need to watch
i might do that…
charlie you precious jealous baby it’s okay you’re so precious ok
no you dont understand i’m fcuking sobbing nwo because beRNARD AND ROSE holy hell i forgot how much theyw rer in love oW
literal sOBBING because charlie and claire and pEANUT BUTTER
often i feel so affectionate towards my friends i feel like kissing them but then i remember its weird to just kiss ur friends out of nowhere so i get disappointed
Textbooks are fucking expensive, and if your professor doesn’t require a physical copy (most don’t - they just want you to have the book at hand. Or maybe even not. Some professors literally give no fucks about whether you have the book or not) and you don’t mind having your copy as an electronic copy - this is the post for you!
Most textbook companies put out new editions every year or so even though there isn’t really that much new information. Sometimes they’ll eliminate questions if it’s something like a math or chemistry book or they’ll add in a few sentences about updated legislation (the professor I work for teaches human sexuality, and the newest edition of the book she uses included the 2009 decision to allow same-sex couples have hospital visitation rights). These new editions are pointless and only created to make the textbook company money and to cut down on students selling to each other. You’re going to ignore that. We love older editions. Make sure when you’re searching on the following sites that you don’t include the edition number to give you more search results. If one with your edition comes up - great! If not, you can usually stick to something one to three editions behind without any major changes.
I should also mention that checking your school’s library for a book you can check out to either keep for the semester or scan the pages you need is also a great option. I saved $90 the semester after I wrote this by borrowing a chemistry lab manual from the library and just scanning the labs I needed instead of buying one for myself that I couldn’t even sell later on.
Sites you should be searching:
- FilesTube - FilesTube searches THE ENTIRE INTERNET for files uploaded to file-sharing websites such as MegaUpload, Mediafire, or WuUpload. Sometimes people will upload pdf files of your textbook. This is always an important first search.
- Google Books - You usually won’t find your textbook on Google Books, but it’s always worth a look. Sometimes pages are missing because it’s only a preview of the book, but again - always worth a look.
- Scribd - People upload documents to Scribd and by becoming a member (free!) or connecting through Facebook (if you’re lazy!), you can download whatever files you may find. This sometimes includes textbooks.
- BookBoon - website specifically for finding pdf versions of textbooks
- Curriki - free open source materials
- Flat World Knowledge - free business, humanities, and science textbooks
- California Learning Resource Network
- Open Culture
- Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources
- TorrentScan - textbooks are also uploaded to torrent sites in some cases - you may as well check.
- If push comes to shove, you can try variations of googling “textbook name torrent” or “textbook name download” or “textbook name download free.” Sometimes things pop up and I never would have known about them.
- LibraryPirate is a torrent search site specifically for textbooks. (Added 10 October 2011)
- AMAZING Reddit post (Added 2 November 2011)
- JenkThat - I haven’t tried this out yet, but I’ve heard good things from others. It’s also a good place to find other ebooks that aren’t textbooks. (Added 29 December 2011)
I’ve found all 8 of my textbooks for this term (19 credit hours, six classes) through one of the methods above. I’m not even going to look at retail prices, but checking BigWords.com (which, if you want to buy your books/can’t find them anywhere with one of the previous methods, will give you the cheapest price on the internet), I saved $497.87 by doing this. It takes time, but it’s definitely worth almost $500 worth of time. If you know of more ways to find free textbooks - please let me know!
normally i’m pretty down on downloading stuff you could buy, but textbooks are a gouge and students are poor. have at it, college bros.
I use google books a lot for textbooks, even though they usually don’t have the whole book. I always wait until after the first class to even buy my books, since so many teachers won’t even use them. It gives you time to look around for a good price and get books delivered.
But yeah, this is a good list.
i still really don’t recognise me when my queue posts things on my dash because my icon colour went from blue to red as well…
i don’t look like me on tumblr it’s ODD
I’m so unphotogenic what am I going to do when I’m famous